With Autumn quickly approaching, I have been really wanting to try out canning or making some jams for the winter months. The problem is…I’ve never done it before! So, as I have been doing my research for canning and jamming techniques, I have come across some wonderful recipes and some good resources. So, here they are! Enjoy!
Video: How to Can Tomatoes and Vegetables
Video: How to Can Jam and Jelly
Canning Recipe Links!
- Garden Vegetable Tomato Sauce from Local Kitchen – simple canned tomato sauce
- Blackberry Wine Jam from Blondie’s Cakes – jam with wine…um, yum. This one I am definitely giving a try!
- Apricot Riesling Jam from Simply Recipes – another yummy jam with Riesling!
- Canning Apples from Rural Revolution – cinnamon and sugar canned apples
- Apricot Amaretto Butter from Love and Olive Oil – yummy apricot butter, great to have on hand this Fall!
- Vegetable Canning Chart from Miss Homemade – for all those miscellaneous vegetables that you want to can. Quick guide.