Happy 4th of July weekend! I hope everyone is staying cool and planning on a fun-filled weekend. We are headed to a concert (my husband is playing in it!) and to a community fireworks fest over the next few days. Our city fireworks displays are pretty good around here due to the Kansas state law against consumer use of fireworks, so I am excited to see what they have in store for us this year! Hopefully, we won’t melt in the KS heat before the night is done.
Our menu for the weekend includes the two yummy treats pictured above:
If you are planning on entertaining this weekend (or just treating yourself or your family to some great 4th of July fare), you have to check out some of these delicious treats found from across the web:
1. Quick Classic Berry Tart from Ezra Pound Cake
2. Watermelon Blueberry Popsicles from Everyday Occasions by Jenny Stephens Hobick
3. 4th of July Toast from Taste and Tell
4. 4th of July Cookies from Handle the Heat
5. Stained Glass Jello from Gimme Some Oven
I can’t wait to try out all of these yummy and colorful recipes from everyone! I hope everyone enjoys a very fun, happy, and safe 4th of July!!