Today’s float is the “Black and Blue”! It is a combination of Blackberry carbonated fruit juice and vanilla ice cream, topped with low-fat whipped cream and blueberries! Despite it’s name, this float is pretty painless.
What I love about this float is there is NO soda in it. This is a great healthier version of the traditional float with yummy blackberry and blueberry.
What I also love about these is that they are also Patriotic with hues of red, white, and blue! Great for celebrating 4th of July with the family with a yummy, cool treat!
So break out your frosted glass and have a “black & blue” ! (No pain involved!)
for a 16 oz. mug
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- approx. 3/4 cup Blackberry Izze (carbonated juice)
- Garnish: low-fat whipped cream and blueberries
- In a 16 oz. frosted mug, add in 2 scoops vanilla ice cream. Then pour in Blackberry Izze and garnish with whipped cream and blueberries.
- Add a fun straw and a spoon. Serve immediately.