Notice: Undefined variable: content_end in /home/thefret3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-adsense-and-ypn/all-in-one-adsense-and-ypn.php on line 666
I love Fall. There is just something about the season that makes me smile. Perhaps it is the trees changing colors, the crisp air, the smell of freshly picked apples or just my favorite baking activities beginning again. So, to bring in the first day of Fall right, I decided to make this new recipe I stumbled upon. And guess what? I think it is the easiest recipe I have found to date. And, oh boy, it is good!!
Recently, due to our new early morning routine, I have taken up my coffee drinking habit once again (I like it better than the diet soda habit anyways). So, when I started to think about the perfect kind of treat that screamed Fall weather and sided perfectly with a hot cup of coffee…these are what I came up with: spiced pumpkin muffins. Yep, early morning perfection right there.
As for these lovely and delicious shots, you have to give it up to my husband, Jason – he can do anything, anytime, in any condition. Seriously, this man is amazing. He took these stunning shots while he was hooked into a backpack filled with chemotherapy which he has been given for the last 3 days! Can we say Superman?? He is doing very well by the way, besides a little fatigue he is handling each new drug with relative ease (as much as that can be said of a cancer patient). Thanks everyone for the continued support and prayers they have been much needed and appreciated.
So, make these Pumpkin Spice Muffins. Because it would just be silly not to…really, they take about 5 minutes to stir and another 12 minutes to bake….And. They. Are. Delicious. Enough said.
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 (15 oz.) can Pumpkin puree
- Note: Do NOT use eggs, water, or oil as suggested by box mix.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare 12 count muffin tin – either with non-stick spray or use cupcake liners.
- Mix pumpkin and cake mix until well mixed and then pour (half full) muffin tin cups. Bake for 12 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Serve with cream cheese frosting for an extra yummy treat. Seal in an air tight container and store for up to a week or you can freeze these and reheat them for later too.