About The Fresh Fridge
Hello and welcome to The Fresh Fridge! A place of simple everyday cooking from a small apartment kitchen. We strive for seasonal, we enjoy comfort foods with a twist, we avoid finicky hard-to-find ingredients, we are passionate about tasty visuals, and we love to share it all! We also love to hear from visitors, so leave a comment or contact us at: email@example.com. We are so glad you stopped by!
The Fresh Fridge Press
Find The Fresh Fridge featured on popular food publications, including:
- Country Living Magazine, 2011 Blog Finalist
- Foodie.com, Top 100 Foodies
- Pioneer Woman, Tasty Kitchen
- Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn
- The Daily Meal, special contributor
Megan Watson is the cook, recipe developer, and self-taught photographer behind The Fresh Fridge (alongside her talented husband, Jason). She loves to share her favorite creations as well as all that is good in life.
Photography and Design
As self-taught photographers, we have a lot of fun experimenting with the best ways to shoot our food. Even in our tiny-devoid-of-natural-light apartment, we like to take some really yummy shots with our Canon Mark II. See our professional work on Flickr or my husband’s design blog Deviantmonk.
- Canon EF 50mm f1.4 Lense (we use this lense 98% of the time)
- Other: We take all of our photography in natural light, our background is a barn door we bought at an antique mall, we use a few large pieces of white canvas as reflectors, we bought fabric from JoAnne for colorful accents, and have a few small props from anywhere we find a great deal!
Text and Photography © Copyright 2010 – 2012 The Fresh Fridge, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.