Day 3 of “Float Week” is Caramel Hot Chocolate Floats! I know what you may be thinking…a scoop of ice cream in hot chocolate?? Trust me, these are amazing!
The hot of the hot chocolate and the cold of the ice cream is perfect for a frosty day. I am one of those people who always adds an ice cube to the piping hot chocolate mug, so I can’t believe I never thought of adding ice cream instead!
These creamy hot chocolate treats are made with a scoop of caramel ice cream, traditional hot chocolate, and topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate shavings. Sooo yummy!
I can’t wait for our first snowy day so I can whip these up!
- Your favorite hot chocolate recipe
- 1 small scoop of caramel ice cream
- Garnish: whipped cream and dark chocolate shavings
- Make your favorite hot chocolate recipe according to the directions. Pour hot chocolate into a mug and add 1 small scoop of caramel ice cream. Then garnish with whipped cream and dark chocolate shavings.
- Add a spoon and serve hot!